Betting tips/Betting techniques sportpesa hates
Sportpesa is a betting company ligally registered in Kenya which accepts stakes from gamblers. Betting is done over the internet. Stakes is the amount of money being placed by a gambler either to win or lose. Therefore when betting we have two outcomes either losing or winning. Today I am going to show you how to win and not how to lose. Besides sportpesa we have other betting companies all over the world. Sportpesa is growing mostly in African countries like; Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana,Nigerian and many countries that I may not able to mention here.
Other betting companies
-Betin- Which covers a lot of countries in the world
-Bet365-Old betting company based in England. With bet365 you can bet from any part of the world
-BetNinja-Based in Nigerian
-Betika-Based in Kenya
-1Xbet- Recently came to Kenya
We have a lot of betting companies but above I have mentioned a few to get what I mean, if you are new to betting. I remember from last blog I showed you what is betting. And I have covered very well who is a gambler and how to use the odds when betting. Today I am going to show you how to win daily, but if you lose once don’t hate me, life sometimes needs a challenge to grow well financially.
How I make dollars from betting
Before we go dip on this issue I will like to clarify the two betting types that exists, I will discuss the importance of each type of the bets and also the disadvantage of each.
Types of bets
What is a single bet
A single bet-Consits of only one game in a bet. The importance of single bets if well analysed by experts, the winning chances are than losing. I may say that single bets have 99% winning chances and losing chance is only 1%. But I wish to say that you need expert to analyse such matches before placing it since they have a disadvantage of staking a lot of money for you to make a profit. Single bets have less odds compared to multbets as we are going to see later.
By the way What is a bet?
A bet is a risk of a sum of money or valued item against someone else’s on the basis of the outcome of unpredictable event such race or a game ( We are interested on a game bet)
What is a multbet?
A mult bet is a betting technique where a gambler places more than one game in a bet. Multbets have only one advantage. If it happens that you make a win, then you win good money. To win a multbet is not easy. Winning chances are unpredictable. You may bet for whole month without making a win. Betting companies likes multbets. When they see many multbets they are sure of profits. I discourage my members using multbets to enrich them. Wealthy doesn’t come over night.
Using of single bets
I have been using single bets to make profits daily in betting. From my experience I know the bad day when you must lose your money. And on that bad day we don’t bet. I am not the only one in this field of analysing the single bets, no. Besides most of the times you will get me being active busy updating the website, we are are a group of 10 annalists assisting our fellow members for free to win from their stakes. In day for example if you open sportpesa website and search a number of matches being posted you will find that we have thousands of matches in a day. Therefore to choose only one match from those thousands of matches needs time and expertise. Choosing a winning match daily is not easy. You may think we do it randomly, but not. We must analyses the match basing on the following criteria:
-Last performance of the game.
-Yellow cards from last match
-Red cards from the last match, if any
Let me ask you one one question before I say bye to you. If we do all the dirty work for you, just visiting our free tips winning tips is it such hard for you?
Please don’t forget to comment below, asking questions, giving suggetions under the comment box below